Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vodcast: Connectivism and Open Learning

Collaboration and Self-Teaching were important. I think we struggled through it while we learned the nuances of imovie and importing photos to iphoto. This would be a good experience for students to work together and figure things out on their own. I think students would navigate through the audio and visual splicing a bit quicker than we.

The vodcast also makes me realize the tools students arn't learning in schools. I believe our computer technology classes are still teaching email and Powerpoint primarily. I learned how to help students search for information and discover solutions to their problems without using the instructor as a default. We found it necessary to search out our questions on the web to gain answers from videos or experts like this imovie video:
:

No comments:

Post a Comment