Thursday, June 24, 2010

EPortfolio

I can integrate technology in my classroom in ways I did not know existed. Not only for students but I can manage my digital library in a more organized way now. Instead of searching for tools that I use often these are all now at my disposal with one click.
The ePortfolio project demanded that I search out solutions to problems I was having and it has tought me to give the students tools, not answers. We can learn anything if we know how to search. My website is emerging evidence that I can use it to teach in my content area. Art is the theme that emerged from the creation of my ePortfolio. I discovered that I could fulfill the technology requirements while gearing each assignment toward studio art and art history. This project has made me want to learn more about technology resources and search out more information on the capabilities out there. Perhaps it will be at a slower pace.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewrizgalla/4726404960/in/pool-outlanderart

No comments:

Post a Comment